July 24, 2012

Powerful 9 Planetary GAYATRI MANTRAS

Aditya Gayatri Mantra (SUN GOD)

Om Bhaskaraya Vidhmahe
Diva karaya Dheemahe
Thanno Surya Prachodayath.

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on the Sun God,
Oh, maker of the day, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.
Om Aswadwajaya Vidhmahe
Pasa Hasthaya Dheemahe
Thanno Surya Prachodayath.

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on the god who has a horse flag,
Oh, God who holds the rope, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.

Chandra Gayatri Mantra (MOON GOD)

Om Kshira puthraya Vidhmahe
Amrithathvaya Dheemahe
Thanno Chandra Prachodayath.
Om, Let me meditate on the son of milk,

Meaning :
Oh, essence of nectar, give me higher intellect,
And let moon God illuminate my mind.
Om Padmadwajaya Vidhmahe
Hema roopaya Dheemahe
Thanno Chandra Prachodayath.

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on God who has lotus in his flag,
Oh, God of golden colour, give me higher intellect,
And let moon God illuminate my mind.

Angaaraka Gayatri (Mars)


Om veeradhwajaaya vidmahae
vighna hastaaya dheemahi
tanno bhouma prachodayaat

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has hero in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to solve problems, give me higher intellect,
And let the son of earth God illuminate my mind.


Budha Gayatri (Mercury)


Om gajadhwajaaya vidmahae
sukha hastaaya dheemahi
tanno budha: prachodayaat
Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has elephant in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to grant pleasure, give me higher intellect,
And let Budha illuminate my mind.


Guru Gayatri (Jupiter)


Om vrishabadhwajaaya vidmahae
kruni hastaaya dheemahi
tanno guru: prachodayaat
Om, Let me meditate on him who has bull in his flag,

Meaning :
Oh, He who has power to get things done, give me higher intellect,
And let Guru illuminate my mind.


Shukra Gayatri (Venus)


Om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
dhanur hastaaya dheemahi
tanno shukra: prachodayaat

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a bow in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Shukra illuminate my mind.

Sanishwara Gayatri (Saturn)

Om kaakadhwajaaya vidmahae
khadga hastaaya dheemahi
tanno mandah: prachodayaat
Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has crow in his flag,
Oh, He who has a sword in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Saneeswara illuminate my mind.

Raahu Gayatri


om naakadhwajaaya vidmahae
padma hastaaya dheemahi
tanno raahu: prachodayaat

Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has snake in his flag,
Oh, He who has a lotus in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Rahu illuminate my mind.


Kethu Gayatri

om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
soola hastaaya dheemahi
tanno ketu: prachodayaat


Meaning :
Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a trident in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Kethu illuminate my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have your say?

Recent Posts

Admins Youtube -Devotional Videos

Thanks and Vist us Again

Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY | Privacy Policy
Note: ALL THE PHOTOS,STILLS AND PICTURES FOUND IN THIS BLOG ARE FROM VARIOUS INTERNET SOURCES AND SOME ARE FROM THE PROPER RIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE OWNERS IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND YOU WANT US TO REMOVE IT FROM THIS BLOG EMAIL US TO gsvfilmsblog @ Gmail .com WE WILL REMOVE It IMMEDIATELY.... Contact Us Copyright 2011 A product of GSV Films. Actors Actress Unseen Photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...